This has been quite an eventful and unusual July so far.
President Trump presented an excellent speech at Mount Rushmore on July 3. The speech was positive and patriotic and spoke to the powerful heritage of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and Teddy Roosevelt. These imperfect men helped our country make great strides toward forming (not a perfect) but “a more perfect union.”
News outlets such as the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and others inaccurately editorialized the President’s speech. This reoccurring, deceitful and distorted reporting is a disgrace and a great disservice to our country and is one of many problems facing the country.
Other National and State-wide Concerns:
- The riots, looting, arson, and mayhem occurring across the nation.
- The hijacking of constitutional, peaceful protesting.
- The demands to defund the police or reallocate funds to even more social programs.
- The demoralizing, unsafe restrictions imposed on police officers trying to maintain law and order.
- The killing of babies even up to the point of birth. (ABQ is the late-term abortion capital of the US).
- The movement to grant citizenship to more than 11 million illegal immigrants.
- Hastily written “Red Flag” laws that ignore due process.
- The assault on 2nd amendment rights.
- The assault on oil and natural gas production.
- Inconsistent Covid-19 response that has shut down small businesses while favoring big box stores.
- The portrayal of America and our way of life as fundamentally flawed.
- The agenda to dismantle our way of life and rebuild it into a “socialist utopia.”
- Recently Joe Biden released his “Unity Plan.” One of the results of Biden’s collaborative effort with Bernie Sanders is a 110-page document that, for all intents and purposes, adopts aspects of Sanders’s socialist agenda. Sanders said, “When I talked to Joe awhile back, he said that he wants to be the most progressive president since FDR.”
Some Local Concerns:
- The need for low cost utilities that are delivered efficiently.
- The need for a streamlined system that promotes the success of local businesses, that does not impede them with a slow-moving bureaucracy and oppressive regulations.
- The need to maintain a high level of health care using capital funds and partnerships.
- The need for practical initiatives, not grandiose plans, that improve life here in Los Alamos.
Many of our Democrat, Independent and Libertarian brothers and sisters are watching the insanity running rampant across our country and are just as concerned as we are. They are looking for candidates who support their goals and values. Let’s reach across the aisle and respectfully ask our non-Republican friends to join us in electing representatives who love this great country and are willing to support the rule of law and democracy.
Candidates need money!
Doorhangers and ads promote their messages.
PLEASE DONATE: We cannot hold our annual Constitution Day Dinner. In the past the proceeds from this major fundraiser have provided campaign funds for Republican candidates.
Please donate the cost of a dinner ticket which was usually $50.00 per person. (Hey, you don’t have to dress up, leave home, or listen to me jabber.) Any amount is appreciated.
Please visit the candidates’ websites, learn what their messages and values are, and support them as you can. You can also contribute at our donate page on this website or mail a check to the address below. The money will go to support candidates’ campaigns.
P.O. Box 832
Los Alamos, NM87544
SUPPORT OUR CANDIDATES
We need a conservative voice locally. There are none on the council.
David Reagor, Los Alamos County Council
Send conservatives to the New Mexico Roundhouse:
Diamantina Prado Storment, NM Senate District 5
David E. Hampton, NM House District 43
Send conservatives to Congress and the Senate.
Alexis Johnson – Congress CD-3
Mark Ronchetti – US Senate
Elect conservative judges. ( https://newmexico.gop/2020-judicial-candidates/)
Barbara V. Johnson, NM Appeals Court, Position 1
Gertrude Lee, NM Appeals Court, Position 2
Ned Fuller – NM Supreme Court, Position 1
Kerry Morris – Supreme Court, Position 2
Thomas C. Montoya, NM Appeals Court, Position 3
Elect a conservative to the Public Regulation Commission.
Janice E. Arnold-Jones, Public Regulation Commission, District 1.
Other ways you can help:
- DISPLAY YARD SIGNS
- HELP DISTRIBUTE FLYERS
- MAIL FLYERS
Call me at 505-331-3686 if you would like to help with any of these efforts.
Reelect President Donald J. Trump!
4 More Years
Keep America Great.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!
Let’s turn New Mexico RED!!
Bill McKerley, RPLA Chairman